Thanks. Am I to assume that there is no problem swapping out an old CPU card with a new one? The battery is dead on the one I currently have and I figured that I might as well upgraded it to v7.06 (so things like DTU phones will work okay).

Before this system I had never looked at phone systems, but I've had to crash course myself after the power died and I was the only one able to attempt to reprogram it.

But basically go with the -F voicemail unit. Actually, I had one final question. I know at one point they made software to interface with the Level II. It required a card and PC software. Does that still exist anywhere and is it worth getting?

Thank you a bundle for all your help.

Brad

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by chrislebeck:
the vrs-c is for the level 1 and will not work on the level 2. anything with a -c is for level 1. anything with a -f is for level 2. anything with a -u is for elite.

you can only have 1 cpu per system.

you have a free slots for the esi & vrs.

etw phones will work fine. just remember that they connect to the black/yellow (or white/orange) pair not the red/green

dtu style phones will work IF you have a certain version of software or higher (it escapes me right now what it is).
</font>