Hello. I, too, am having a problem with the NEC Elitemail. I am trying to reset a voicemail box back to "start over" status - I am able to log in to management functions at my desk phone, I am able to DELETE and SET UP NEW mailbox for the extension that needs to be changed (previous person died - can't get any passwords from him) but even though the system announces that the "mailbox is reset" to new, or has been deleted and set up again (I've tried it both ways...) when someone dials into the voicemail system FROM the extension that is supposedly "reset" - it asks for a personal security code. The management system reports that "no security code is set for this extension." It is SUPPOSED to step through setting up a new mailbox - I thought - but it won't do it. We terminated the vendor of this FINE piece of cr.. I mean hardware, with extreme prejudice so we aren't going to get any help from them. I tried to get some advice from NEC as this MUST be a simple thing I just don't have a manual for, but they REFUSE to help their customers. I'm hoping that someone here might know this. Thanks.