Hello to everyone! I have a very starnge issue.
Remote login using "9" and MB no. works fine from all phones and has for many years. The customer uses Sprint Nextel Cell Phones and recently there phones are having trouble even dialing x's in addition to the logging in issue. I have tested from there T1 calling in and the VM works normally. From my cell phone works every time. From land lines, normal. From other cell phones , normal. It seems only there Sprint Phones are having this issue. I had another person with a Sprint phone, without Nextel try and it works great! Internaly normal.
I used there cell phone to dial into another NEC VM at another location and they worked great. It's only with there system. I worked with customer support for Sprint and have gotten many different answers from many different people. From blaming the cell phones to blaming a down tower. To me the VM works great other than the Sprint phones.

One other thing I heard is that Sprint Nextel is switching from a low frequency to a higher on due to the military wanting the lower band for themselfs. I heard that the Ventura Police Dept. is very upset that they are having trouble with the push to talk feature. Not the same problem or is it?

Any Ideas would be a great help!

Thank you very much.

Ron