Originally posted by DSX Deus:
DSX is one of the most successful SMB systems NEC has ever sold. It has been very well received and is extremely reliable. It has been continuously updated with new features and capabilities to meet the ever expanding needs of our customers. Technical support from the NTAC team in Dallas and the developers in Shelton is second to none.

That said, I would appreciate it if a moderator would change the title of this thread. I find it a bit insulting.
Deus,
I have no problem with a moderator changing the title, but IMHO, if someone does a Google and reads this, especially my introductory post, then the posts to follow, it certainly speaks volumes about how good the product is.

Unfortunately, some companies, trash a product because that's the only way they can win a deal, but fortunately, with a site like this and a quick Google, they can get the proper information.

This is why I think the title should remain. It will be an easy to find when someone calls NEC "Junk", to get right to a place like this where professionals dispute that.

In my case, and will be good for all the others that posted all around the country, there is an easy way to get the truth.

In my case and the customer I directed here, he now gets that what he was told about NEC is BS.

How could that be insulting????