I agree---but it irritates me that a company would sell a product like that---knowing that people still use modems, have faxes, and have credit card machines.

They should take that into account, like your coordinator of Paetec did---but also put into POLICY that every line that is going to be used for those activities. has to be off that type of switch.

It's doesn't seem to be a big problem for them---or else they would have a "Plan B" for these very common scenarios. The problem is ours, it seems like. We have had to talk for hour upon hour to their techs to try and solve this problem---and it seems like there IS no solution that their techs can provide.

Our CLEC is doing a major "upgrade" next month. I wonder if this problem will be addressed?? Time will tell.

We also are having major problems with cordless phones, The phone are normal when calling another station, but when talking on an outside line---the transmission acts like a really bad cell phone call.

It's enough to drive you to drink!! [Linked Image from img104.imageshack.us] [Linked Image from img104.imageshack.us]