As most of you I came from the traditional side of telephony having started working on Tie and Executone in the late 80s. Also as most of you know the industry has dramatically changed. I could see it coming about five years ago and decided to update my skill set and get involved with engineering and designing converged infrastructures. I rarely touch the traditional stuff any more but understand many of you want to "play around" with some routers and switches and either do not know where to start, do not have the money, or for a variety of reasons have not got involved with this side of technology. I have acquired propably close to 20 Cisco devices and have recently purchased an Access server and was going to setup the equipment to use "free of charge" if I got enough interest in the project. I would do everything VIA TACACS+ and would email everyone the authentication information, as well as the LAB topology. My first lab will have 3 routers an IOS switch and a CatOS switch. The routers will be running HDLC between 1 and 2 and frame-relay between two and three. All will have ethernet and TFTP enabled. Please let me know if there is any interest in such a project and I will work on it over the next couple weeks.