Ok let me ask you this, on a Linksys switch how can you tell which port is causing a broadcast storm cased by a faulty NIC? On a Linksys switch how do you create VLANs on one switch and allow that information to propagate the switch fabric without configuring every switch (assuming that it is managed). On a Linksys switch how can configure specific ports to specific MAC addresses so that only selected users can gain access? On a Linksys switch how do log specific events to a central server (SYSLOG) to allow you to quickly troubleshoot significant events? As you stated how do you set QoS on a Linksys switch? How do you configure AAA on a Linksys switch? What about spanning tree?

I have no problem with Linksys equipment per se, it is what it is. Cheap stuff for mainly home use that has very limited capability with a good price. Unfortunately you are buying equipment that is going to run your business and time is money. When your pitch fork breaks it does not shut down the farm. Low end hardware is simply inadequate for enterprise operation. I believe if you go to Linksys's site they would be the first to confirm this.