Gcave. We understand that you will not use anything but cisco. However this is a forum for discussion/Information. Not for bashing.

I personally do not like to use cisco unless it is needed. Which in most cases it is not.

I am not going to get into an agrument over weather cisco is better than the other manufactures. It would be long and not very productive on your part or mine. All I will say is that every manufactur has its place. Cisco, Extreme Networks, Adtran, Netgear, HP, Etc. All are good manufactures with different plus's and minus's. It is all a mater of what people are capable or prefer to support. I am able to support most. Including cisco. Lets just leave it at that and not clutter up the forum with remarks. Without information this forum is not good for anyone. Your post previously that state your reasoning for using cisco was very informative. But you have to let people make there own decision's. All you can do is give the information and answer any questions that may come up.

Brian

All In One Communications
Mustang, OK