<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by jimbo32:
OK, I did a trace from the line status. When someone tries to access vm from their station the first digit in the trace is 9. That is when you hear "I'm sorry that was not a valid entry" From their they would have to press the # key to access their mailbox. On our old system, you would just have to enter your password to accdess your mailbox. There is something missing in the routing I presume. Any suggestions?
</font>

That digit 9 is what is causing your "I'm sorry that was not a valid entry". The routing box that you are hitting first, thinks you are dialing a digit 9. If there is nothing in the option field for 9 you get "I'm sorry that was not a valid entry". so the easiest way to resolve the issue is to put something in the option 9 field of the routing box that is answering the call.

If it is routing box 800 goto box 800 tab down to the option field 9 put in 800.

save it and then call it. this should resolve your issue. This should be done with any other routing box that answers direct calls. Like a night, lunch or holiday routing box.