I am having an issue with a comdial dx-80 voiemail. I have a dx-80 with C28 firmware. There voice mail (7270C) was smoked by some kind of power surge or whatever. So I purchased a new voicemail for them (7270-k777) I installed it and everything seemed to work fine except for some kind of timing issue. When the extension is busy on the phone I have the phones set up to call fwd busy to their voice mail boxes. What happens is that when a caller gets that extensions when it is busy through the voice mail it goes right into their mailbox and you will miss the first few seconds of the greeting.

The greeting is recorded as "Hi you've reached so and so I'm not available please leave a message and I will get back with you as soon as possible."

You hear "not available please leavea message and I will get back with you as soon as possible."

Any idea's on what to change. I looked in the manual for timing issues and I didn't see anything for a busy fwd timer. Or some kind of delay. I have even had them try to record the greeting with like a 3-4 second pause in the beginning and it did the same thing. any and all suggestions are welcome.