<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by markk:
This happens to every mailbox?
Did you watch the call progress on Keylink while testing this?
I've seen them "clip" slightly and a pause at the beginning has always solved that, but I've not seen it this bad.
mark
</font>

I watched the progress with keylink. Everything seems to be fine. The voicemail answers and then you dial the digits and it receives the digits. Then it transfers the call. then it plays their greeting when the extension is busy. The problem is with every mailbox not just one. I have tried to pause in the greeting personally. Sometimes the customer says they pause for 5 seconds and it is like 2. So I re-recorded the message and paused as long as I could and it won't let me pause for more than 2-3 seconds. So I muted the phone when I was leaving the message and it still won't let me pause for more than 2-3sec. I tried putting pauses in the transfer times in the VoiceMail options, still the problem persists. I have switched out the backplane and the cpm boards thinking those may be having issues. Nothing seems to work. Is there anything I am missing to check. Or can anyone think of anything to do. I am thinking that the Voice Mail Board is bad possibly. But I don't want to say that because it is brand new! Any ideas are appreciated.