Not looking to sell you anything!!!!!

You have to look around. Get your yellow pages out and find someone you trusted. That’s the most important thing. If you don’t have a good vendor you have nothing. Check his references, feel good about that salesman. You’re a smart guy you’ll know who’s good for your business. Then beat up on him Tell him you want 5 years service, see what happens maybe he’ll do it. Most guys will give up 2 years. They offer 1 year.

All of these systems do the same thing. Find a Phone that looks good to you, you have to like the style of the phone 1ST.

Right now is not a good time to buy a phone system. Why you might ask why. This VOIP Works good on all systems but it in it’s in the 1ST stages, now everyone will promise the world but there just trying to sell a system.

Find a dealer that has been around for a while, at least 10 years. Check his references. I would go for 20 years. Make sure they only sold that product for that long.

I’ve sold Telrad from day one. 23 years. That’s all I sell. It’s a great system. That’s what I think you should look at before you make a deal. If you need to talk about anything on this big decision please e-mail me. I Live in New York

[This message has been edited by tony3866 (edited September 09, 2004).]