Met with the Tadiran dealer yesterday. The solution to be proposed is a straight-up legacy application, pure nuts-and-bolts telephony. I like the approach and am looking forward to seeing the proposal. There's not a whole lot to say beyond that since we aren't a very complicated application. The best summary I could give to the Tadiran systems I looked at is "tried and true." And yet I still get the sense that the Tadiran is a flexible enough system to grow with us for a 15+ year time frame. I'm not sure about other systems I've looked at in that respect, though the Zultys, just based on how it is deployed could have the same potential.

Comdial is coming in on the 4th and I haven't made actual contact with Telrad yet. If I had to guess right now I'd say that my first choice is the Lucent upgrade with Tadiran and Zultys vying for 2nd. But that's a pure guess as I don't know the cost of any of these options, I'm only supposing as to what they will be. Regardless, I'm having fun now. [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]