Yes, the system does have a call key...

The analog phones can call station to station with no problem. In fact everything hooked up to the SLI card is functioning normally. The digital keysets have no tx/rx audio either through the speaker or handset, station to station or accessing a C.O. line.

The digital keysets show an extension...in fact, everything seems to be functioning normally with the exception of tx/rx audio.. I've moved ports with the same results with the exception of the new ext # showing up on the LCD.

I was assuming that it was maybe a bad DLI card, but I had a local tech come in and check it out...He looked at some MMCs and even swapped out the DLI card to no effect. He didn't have time to do extensive testing which leaves me where I am now... Now that he confirmed the DLI card is fine.. I'm being lead to believe its some MMC I'm missing. I have the programming manual, but to the life of me I can't figure out which one it is...I tried #807 and maxed out all the volumes, but that didn't do anything (other than raise the volume on all the beeps)...I've tried #805 (tx level)..but I get an invalid program code, so I'm assuming this MMC doesnt exist in this software. I'm about to scroll through every MMC and see if theres a program that is not listed in the manual I have.