I do have a laptop with a serial port. I am not sure of the login process of the Hyperterminal. I am sure that I could work my way around if you provided this information with me. I have contacted all the Samsung contacts in Utah(only about 4), that Samsung had listed. There was only one that said they could configure the Compact. There was one other that said they could, but then called this company to followup. This company did come out. They initially programmed the current settings of the voicemail system. When they were out on the site, they tried and cut me out of my clients business completely. We handle all of their programming and IT requirements. Luky for us, I am good friends with the owner and was informed of this.

Anyway, if once in to the Hyperterminal, we find that the problem is out of forum assistance, I would be open to hire phone assistance from someone on this forum.

Please keep in mind, I am not a novice to phone systems. The wiring is much easier for me to trouble shoot, but I can usually find my way around the programming of a phone system that I do not know. The voicemail found to be very challenging on this system.

Thank you for your assistance!