Here's the scenario: a DCS cabinet with a MISC1 card, and a 2x4 CO/DLI card in the first expansion card slot (towards the bottom of the cabinet). 3 actual CO's hooked up, 4 actual extensions hooked up.

Now, before you all go saying check this, and check that, I don't have a 24-button phone, only an 18, and I have discovered so far that it is nearly impossible to program everything with an 18 button phone.

So...that being said, I am hooked up to the switch via the PC and the software. Seems to work fine.

Now on to the problem. The cards show up. The phones plugged into the jacks show numbered from 201 - 208. HOWEVER, when you go to the dial plan settings, it shows them as being a "StationGrp" instead of a "DGPhone".

I have spent hours on this thing, and can find no way to get these to show as digital phones.

I understand about 201 being the group 500 operator. I cannot put 202, 203 or any other 200 numbered phone into a group (say 501) because it always tells me that 2xx is not a valid device, presumably because it is listed as a "StationGrp" in the dial plan.

I have defaulted this system numerous times, looked at every single programmable option at least three times.

This is only happening with the built-in station ports, not the ports on the DLI card.

Any thoughts here?