Hi, I'm new here. I'm entirely self taught in IT/phone systems, but help out where I can within my business. I've recently moved to a new office of a business we've bought, and none of the IT people who were in the business have remained, hence I've had to teach myself around the phone system - I've programmed our other systems previously, but these were mostly Alcatel.

I believe the system is a DCS-816, although I don't know exact specification. It has Caller ID etc. We are setting up a separate business within our building, and I need them to appear independent from a telecoms point of view. I have setup everything for them for incoming numbers, station groups etc, but the only problem I have is that if you call out from these phones, the person receiving the call will still see our main switchboard number on their caller ID. I know we've changed this on previous systems I have used to show the individual's DDI etc. Is this possible? I can't find anything in the programming manual I've downloaded.

Many Thanks.