Thanks everyone for replying.

I haven't tested the wiring too much since the system we replaced was our installation and
still operating. I also didn't think that would've been the problem since this trouble occured during the initial configuration in our office before being connected to lines (I don't think I did mention that above). I do also have the system well grounded.

The Cabinet is actually what I have wanted to replace from the beginning however we are a small company and order the systems from a distributer who deals direct with Samsung. So I speak to them and then they speak to Samsung. Neither us or our distributer can afford to replace the entire system and be left with this one. We are going through the steps according to Samsung's word. I'm hoping their next step is to send a cabinet since the problem continues to occur after virtually all cards have been replaced.

I have also heard that their is a small batch of bad 16trk cards out there and I am also looking into that. However this 'bug' seems to travel around the system.

I apologize if anyone was offended by my 'hunk of junk' comment. I suppose it was a prejudice opinion since this is the only 7200 I have dealt with. I have installed several 7100's that operate fine. They have taken a little getting used to figuring out the little quirks, but I've got it down and like it. What is posted is a "journal of events" I've been keeping for my contact. My harsh comment about the system is strictly due to the frustration of losing time and money while getting little help from a massive company. A company that I'm sure could afford to ship out an entirely new system and deal with the problem themselves. This system never worked from the beginning & they've expected me to perform tests that leave the customer with no phones. I'm sure I installed the one of the few lemons out of the whole patch. Luckily the customer has been very patient.