Not really stuck on it so much as trying to figure out how to fix it without having to hook up to the serial port - the phone system is in an inconvenient area to move a desktop there and laptops don't have serial ports anymore. I'll have to find my USB to serial adapter, though the last time I tried to hook up to old hardware with a USB to parallel adapter it refused to work properly. I do remember it was 500 before, so that's what the original tech set it up as. It was also set to forward to a station so we'd see the blinking light when we got messages.

I don't think I said anything about missing MMCs, just that I wasn't quite sure what to change in the SVMI terminal. I do have a manual for the DCS Compact but many of the MMCs are wrong or mislabeled (VM Card Reset is ten higher than the actual number and the one to enable CID on the trunks is labeled something completely different), it's probably for a different OS version. Right now we changed the VM message to tell people to dial a station extension so it goes to the VM for that station. I'm going to wait and see if we're going to keep the phone system or just go to a regular phone and answering machine when we move the office. If we do it'll definitely be worth it to have someone come out and replace that backup card and fix all the other little things that didn't get configured properly.

Thanks for all your help.