I installed a J1632 DSU II the other day. Made a adapter for the RS-232 interface and got her programmed just the way they wanted. The system also came wth a Debut VM system. Got it wired in, installed the ATI-D and connected it to ports 24 and 25, the last 2 extensions on the block. Ran a 4 conducter RJ 12 silver satin straight patch cable from COM3 on the 1632 to COM2 on the Debut. I programmed 24 and 25 as VM ports on the 1632. As it is now if I dial extensions 24 and 25 the VM answers. I know I need to put 24 and 25 into a group and then I assume assign that group as the overflow for the CO lines, 1-5. I am not sure how to do this. The customer wants the VM to pick up on the 6th ring. So is there a magic group number as there is on other systems? The manual is kind of vague. This customer wants customizations done to the VM and I do not have the software. I plan on using the existing config and just re-record the prompts. For now I just need the VM to pick up on all lines after the 5th ring. Any help appreciated.