I am new to the phone system world. The phone systems at work have been added to my plate of thing to do. I have been asked to look at replace our current system. Let me give you guys dome info.

We have 2 locations one in Georgia (about 80 phones) and one in Kentucky (about 35 phones). We are connected via two point to point T1 lines. We want the offices to appear as one office to the customers that call. One seamless phone systems what we want to accomplish.

We are a small company but we need a comprehensive contact center solution (web chat, email management, ACD, Faxing, call back, etc...) Price is important but not the driving factor. Quality, reliability, functionality, and ease of management are most important. After doing a little research I do not think I want a totally VOIP solution. I do want to use VOIP to connect the two offices.

Here are the systems I have looked at Avaya Ip Office, Mitel 3300, Siemens, Inter-tel, and Cisco. I have recently spoken to someone about the Sprint Ipx system. I would like to look into the telrad system.

I do not want to start a battle on the form of who has the best system. I am looking for a resource that can point me in the right direction to make a decision that the company will have to live with for a long time. Does any one have any suggestions on a good vendor to work with in the Atlanta area and what products they sell?

Thanks for the info.