Well this is not by my choice. I'm an IT guy in a company too cheap to pay a true PBX vendor. So I've done a lot of cabling and I feel comfortable with terminating to 66 blocks as I have done a fair amount.

I was away for the weekend which is why the lack of response.

Again, for those that it appears not to have read or just misunderstood.

1 25pair goes from building A to building B. The 25 pair is terminated on both ends to a 66M50 block. The 66 blocks are mounted to drywall/wood not cement or brick. Each location is within a Telco/IT closet.

Stations are terminated to 66M50 blocks and then cross connect wire to the 25 pair.

Stations are dead at the jacks. So in troubleshooting I first unplugged the cross connect at the 66 block. I then terminated a small piece of cross connect to a jack. Terminated that to the opposite side of 25 pair. Still dead. Added bridge clips. Still dead.

I then took the blue/blue white pair of the 25 pair off the 66 block and terminated a jack directly to it. Voila, the station is up.

Yes, at one time this setup did work. A previous tech set it up and is no longer with the company. The building has been empty for about 2 years and now the owner is adding staff back to it.

I though possible corrosion to the blocks so I purchased brand new blocks and reterminated at both building A and building B.

This is a digital Axxess system.

I think I've answered questions asked. I'm really stumped here. Any input greatly appreciated.