I have a old customer with a new site that had an Executone IDS 108 with an ACPU and VXC voicemail that had already been installed at this site for another company. To set it up for their lines, they hired a guy who managed to default the system and do some basic programming but couldn't do anything for the voicemail. They asked me to look at it and I have got most of the intergration worked out by following the VXC appendix notes in the VX manual. However, there are two issues with which I am having difficulty. First, is the voice mail is not releasing the line when some one hangs up. This might be that there is no dissconnect signal from the lec(they are notorius for this around here). The customer is checking with them about this, but any ideas you guys have would be helpful.
The second issue is with message waiting lights. The voice mail button gets into VM and all other integration seems to be working right but no MWI. I am new to this product and maybe missing something. Again the phone system has been defaulted and VM was not. The original company was using 3-digit dialing for exts. and I have set the new company for this to as they wanted. Any help you could give me would be appreciated.

TIA

Kerry