I'll be there.......

If any company has been re-inventing itself and advancing the product, ESI would have to be one of the most agressive. Remember that not that long ago the DSP controlled "all-in-one" system was revolutionary. And, with last years roll out of the 600 and the complete overhaul of the platform, these guys just keeping thinking up more and more. How many other systems has the presence management that auotmatically does payroll and logs you into your "in" status when you come to the front door? Think about how much R&D goes into a product, then all of the phases before release - not to mention the beta before launch. Toshiba took over 12 years before they changed the phone. ESI has taken a very small business system that was extremely simple to install, maintain and use, and has expanded the basic platform into one that is now competition for every other "player" (in the under 200 market). No other company can match the tech support. What other telecom company are you able to call and speak with the COO and or the CEO directly?
I have been an authorized dealer on over 10 major product lines (still am on three), but I sell ESI as my main because no one can match the company for the above reasons. If there is a better product that has the same support, please tell me.