I understand your thought process Avalon but there is a flaw in the logic. The ACD is just electronic equipment that needs viable input. When any of the members of the ACD dept. log in they are telling the system "I am here & ready to take calls!" So in essence when they all wander off together without logging out they are lying to the system and it can't do it's job properly under false circumstances.

I know this isn't your fault but you gotta realize is you are trying to please some pretty ignorant customers. What they need is what ESI hasn't perfected yet and that is a butt switch. When their butt is in the chair then the system recognizes their presence and delivers calls, if all 4 butts are gone at once then an alarm message is sent to the business owner and the terminations begin, problem solves itself.

Since you don't have that option here is plan B. Change the dept to an "all call" and create an info box for it to go to when no one answers. Record a line of BS in the info box and have it go to the same dept again. This creates an endless loop of 6 rings then some BS, 6 rings and some BS yada yada yada..........

Whatcha think?