Hello everybody out there. It's a great pleasure to see you phone gurus help each other on this site. May G-d help you with your own issues [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]. I have a quick question, if possible. While replacing the operator console, I played around with the key assignment in programming screen and unfortunately re-set a certain key which, turned out to be an F1 function key on the keyboard. I don't remember what the value was but now transferring calls to an outside number does not work. We used to be able to hit "Transfer", "Out", Dial the outside number, then hit "Transfer", "F1", "Release" and the call would be transferred to that number. Now that we hit "F1" and it disconnects the call. I can't figure out what the value for that key was. Any help would be greatly truly appreciated. I do some programming light on the system and nothing too complicated that's why I'm not sure what the original value of the key was. Meanwhile, users are having my @#$@# for breakfast, lunch and dinner!!! [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]
Many many thanks!!!