Thanks for the info on dialing # on the call, I will try it. We just had to change out an IP550 that was in service for 2 weeks, dropped calls, disconnect from the network. I thought this phone was acting a little funky when we installed. Sure enough. I have been less than impressed with the IP550's. Every install we have with them there is an issue. The buzzing on the handsets continues to be a problem. Coming from a TDM world,(Vodavi) I am used to putting it in a walking away. I like the IPitomy product but there are little things that are somewhat annoying. Customers seem to have a little bit of more of a learning curve with it. I understand its a SIP system but we have it working with a T1 and its still a little funky. There is also an echo issue, I have it on my office system as well, comes and goes. I have pretty much decided that I will use this product for a specific application, would never lead with it. Its got some great stuff but, I need to feel more comfortable with the station equipment. Also, putting analog extensions (on the 1200) was a bit of an exercise. Its OK.

phoneguy1