Here's something I'm still stumped on and need someone to enlighten me and my installers. About a week ago, I had a few jacks terminated at my house after the electrician ran a few new CAT-5 cables in addition to some 23-pair cables for my 1A2 system to be installed someday. (Yeah, I know I could have terminated them myself and saved a bundle, but I didn't have the time and worried I might cut off a wire too short.) Anyway, everything worked fine until last night when I couldn't dial out with my polarity guarded TT phones. And it was the whole house. My thought: the phone co. must have reversed the wires because they all were working, all 17 of them. I asked the installers to come back and modify a jack in our bathroom and reverse the wires. They did at the network interface but the phones still couldn't dial out and showed the polarity was still wrong. I told the installer he must have confused the 2 wires and reverse them again. Same thing again. And wires from phoneco are correct. Well, if switching them outside doesn't work, switch them in the basement. That worked. But how or why?
Wiring goes through DSL filter which is not new and a Viking Ring Booster which was added last week. Any thoughts, guys?

Bill