Sorry I was late to the game, I was banned a few years ago and that's why.

I dumped the Emerald Ice after about 100 installs. Joe from Tadiran is definitely the guy you want to talk to, he is an old time telephone guy and very knowledgeable on the Ice. It's been about 3.5 years since I installed my last Ice system but here is what I found in my experience and here is some background on the product for those that don't know.

The ICE is a product made by Tecom (China Manufacture that has been around a long time). It is similar to the Sprint Protege and Vodavi line.
I mention this for the reason that when weird problems occur it is 9 times out of 10 a software corruption. First step is to dump software and re-key in new programming.
What I have also found with the ICE is that once you go into an expansion cabinet and start to bring the system to the max capacity, more problems start to occur. Base cabinet maxed seems to be trouble free, add a card or so to the second cabinet and all still seems to be ok, go further, in my experience you have a problem.

Also be aware that if your in an area where RFI may be a problem the system is toast.

Second also, Plantronics wireless headsets do not work well with the display phone.

Walter