Thanks mrb,

I'll take a look into the No Answer Advance. It may have different settings for each queue as there appears to be no constant value after which the calls are diverted/overflowed/transferred. Though, I'm curious how that timer works when agents are on Auto-Answer. Perhaps, since some of the calls in question went to a non-available agent, that timer would be activated? I'll see what Session Manager has.

I'll have to check the flag on multiple ACD calls. It should be 'no', but considering that we have ~80 hunt groups, some may have not been set properly.

The Transferred Calls by Agent will show refused calls. I then use Call List and Detailed Agent/Extension reports to see all calls and determine the agent's status at the time the call 'hit'.

I'm not certain at all what "Reverse Transfer" is. (I'll see if it's in the help.) We have queue monitors who will steal calls from the queue and forward to agents who are idle. Agents will transfer calls to another Ext or to the same hunt group if they are unable to complete the call for a variety of reasons or if the user selected the wrong option at the announcement message greeting.

Gracias,