A while back, a relative of mine gave me an old Motorla MicroTAC, and I recently dug it out of the closet and decided to remove the guts and try to stick a very thin newer GSM phone inside, so I could use the case and use it to make calls, making it look as if I was using the MicroTAC. This is just for gags of course! One thing I noticed when I took the phone apart was that the microphone, ringer, and speaker all had small wires leading to contacts on the circuit board, where they were sautered on. Since I was planning on using the cell phones case as a cover for the newer GSM phone, I figured that I could take apart the new cell phone and remove it's speaker and microphone and use the MicroTAC's for a bigger speaker and so the mic and speaker could be in their original spots. Also, is there a way I could make the ringer ring, so I could make a recording of it and use it as the ringtone? I know this is kind of silly but it would just be funny to have and use.

Tennessee Technology Solutions, LLC | "Business technology solutions reimagined." | (423) 665-9995 | www.423tech.com