I have 3 NEC systems connected with CCIS and incoming calls to certain stations don't report SMDR. Here is the scenario:

2400ICS ---- CCIS RT00A ---- SV8500 ---- CCIS RT00B ---- IPS2000

Incoming routes from Telco come to the 2400ICS. An incoming call to operator terminates on the ICS. She answers the call and upon request, transfers the call to a station on the IPS2000. As you can see, the call goes on CCIS RT00A to the SV8500 which then passes it on the the IPS2000 via CCIS RT00B.

The called person on the IPS2000 can see the caller ID of the original caller. However, SMDR reporting is funky. SMDR is being reported by the 8500, and it collects SMDR from the other systems, so all 3 system's SMDR is reported by the 8500. What gets reported is this:

1. A call terminating at the Attendant's extension, with correct incoming caller ID.
2. A call that the operator's extension is called the final party's extension
3. A call showing RT00A as extension receiving a call from the original caller.

While 2. and 3. are unnecessary, I would need to see in SMDR the final extension getting a call from the original caller ID.

I've been playing around with ARTD of the routes involved (SMDR/SMDR2/SMDR3) but didn't seem like I was able to make any change to the results.

Doing further tests reveils that calls destined to a station on the 8500, which is the 2nd pbx on this "chain" has the same problem. SMDR doesn't show a call to the final extension, but only an SMDR entry for a call to the Attendant, and an SMDR entry to the RT00A from the original caller ID.

Anybody expert on this?