Originally Posted by Touch Tone Tommy
You can't program a 14>81 button on any extension other than 14.

Tommy's right, my bad. You can forward any extension to any other extension from any extension with Feature 11, that's what I was thinking of. But you can't program a button for it except on the extension doing the forwarding.

As for forwarding an extension to one of it's personal speed dials from another extension, I'm not sure what happens. Again you can't program a button for it but you can enter something. I have a button on extension 11 to forward to my cell via personal speed dial 80. If I go to extension 14 and do Feature 1180, when I enter the last digit-the zero, Forward: 118 disappears from the display leaving only the 0. It also deletes the button I have programmed on 11. I didn't try to see if it forwarded.

But I really don't think any of this has anything to do with your problem.

I think if I were in your position I would do a reset of the system first and if that didn't work do a default and re-program from scratch. You are doing everything right and there has to be something else wrong someplace.

-Hal

CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Some comments made by me are known to the State of California to cause irreversible brain damage and serious mental disorders leading to confinement.