Let me open with acknowledging that we know we are "that customer". We are on TP11 and TP is giving us the scare tactic of not supporting the software. We are the type of company that uses equipment and software until there is a compelling reason to do otherwise. We have used TP for 13 years and I have never really been impressed with the app or the company. Our reason for using it is because "it is the only good one out there" which I don't buy. We have had a couple TP crashes and been able to recover but our fear is we will get to a point where we need help and it wont be there. 2 inquiries - Any feedback on TP12/13? Anybody using something else that they like? We have MS SQL server 2005 (we would have to upgrade to 2008 for new TP). We really just use the whiteboard and print tickets. I work in a remote office and VPN to HQ and use the Windows TP client to fill tickets. Most of my work is remote now. I rarely go to a jobsite so mobile is nice but not a must. I thank everyone in advance for their help. ~ Mike

Michael Meyer