Thank you for the suggestions. I'm certainly not a DIY, as I have worked in the IT field for 10 years and have gained quite a bit of skill doing IT administration. Everything from pulling cable, terminating and testing fiber, setting up enterprise virtual environments, SANS etc., and right down to desktop support. I guess I feel the lack of control that I have due to not having the experience that those with years of experience have acquired in the phone system world. It's something that I'd really like to learn, but what direction to do so is a bit convoluted. I have thought about getting a system and using a couple rollover lines to "break,fix & test".

At this point I need a backup plan if something does fail. My solution was replacing and don't get me wrong, I completely agree with pay for a solution with support since it would be out of my scope of experience.

Arthur, thank you for info. That to me is a good backup plan to have someone knowledgeable on the Toshiba system and book some time to have he/she come in to give some advice and maybe straighten out the issues we are having.

Our organization is located in Lehighton, PA.

Thanks for all the comments.