You have an excellent telephone system. If all else fails, you can program everything you should program through the phone as was mentioned. As for "speed." well I question that. I only type with two fingers, but, as an example, programming speed dials is lightning fast with copy and paste than poking them in with a phone. But, to each his own.

1. Get yourself a copy of "Your UnInstaller." Use it to completely uninstall the ESI program from that computer. Make sure every directory and sub directory has been deleted. That program will take care of all the registry entries.

2. Make sure you have administrator rights to that computer. When the OS was initially installed, the first user had to be the Administrator and that is usually how people leave it. If there are multiple users on the computer, you need to open up the control panel and look at the users and find out which has administrator rights.

3. Here is where you have to get into the computer. The ESI programs only work if .NetFramwork is installed and is FUNCTIONAL. My guess is it is either not up to date or is not functional. This is not much of an issue for 32 bit systems, but it can be near impossible on a 64 bit system. You need, at least, .NetFramework 2.0, but, for everything to work properly, you should have .NetFramework 4.5 and ALL the updates. If the program worked, once, as you wrote, then you probably have SOME version of .NetFramework installed. The exact same condition happened to me on a 64 bit machine with .NetFramework 1.1 installed. It worked once and miserably failed every time after.

4. If .NetFramework is OK, and your system is 32 bit, go ahead and install the 1.2.14.27 version as Administrator. Follow RegisMT's directions.

5. If you have a 64 bit machine, the installation is a little more dicey. There are quite a number of steps to get it working properly on a 64 bit machine, so reply back if this is the issue and we can help from there.

Rcaman

Americom, Inc.
Where The Art And Science Of Communications Meet