Just finished installing a IP Office configured as a Partner (Right after Christmas) Went into files-preferences and unchecked default to standard mode did a save to basic, machine came up and doing what it was meant to do. operate as a basic Partner. It has 2 incoming lines and 4 stations 2 1416 and 2 1408 Ext 10 11 12 13 Last week I get a call machine acting weird. Can make out going calls and receive incoming calls. This is the weird part on sta 10 and 11 displays there is a soft key that says status when I push that key and the down arrow I get memory failure, expansion failure, voice mail failure, voice mail full, voice mail almost full lic service failure and system boot failure. The sd card was seated correctly had two green lights on back of unit. Tried reboot N/G Tried a upgrade N/G The IP shows no alarms and is working just baffled by what appears on the display. Rel is 9.1.0 Any one have any suggestions. Almost sounds like it got stuck in limbo between a Basic and a preferred system in original set up.