Hi Team,

I have a customer with SV9100 and 5 clients Desktop suite (Shared Service).

The firmware on system is the latest one (2.01.03) and as well the server and the clients are updated to (2.0.0.0).

When a client try lo log in I receive the error "Unable to Acquire requested licenses. Require Premium with UC services. Actual Premium. Would you like to proceed with reduced capability?”"

In Sib350, NEC specified:

The following issue was reported by NEC Strategic Business Partners and other NEC Technical Staff, and has been resolved. The issue is as follows:
V2.0.0.0
Does not require the below patch, as it has been incorporated into the installation process.
V1.0.6.0
· Invalid License error message when UC Client attempts login. Error Message states
” Unable to Acquire requested licenses. Require Premium with UC services. Actual Premium.
Would you like to proceed with reduced capability?”
Resolution: This issue requires the replacement of the “RPApi.dll” file that is installed with UC
Suite and UC Advanced Services. The “RPApi.dll “file and instructions can be downloaded from
NEC Knowledge base website. Patch file is to be unzipped and copied into the following locations.

I mention I installed version 2.0.0.0 and I still have the error. After that I copied the patch file, but I still have the error.
As well, I checked feature activation and I have the correct license for Desktop Suite Shared service.

Finally I enabled 10 days trial license and the error disappear.

Someone have any idea ?

Thanks!