First, thank you for hosting this Web forum, all the information that is available to not only certified technicians but those that get thrown into a roll of phone administrator by their manager for whatever reason.

I have been in IT for over twenty years, and high tech in the Air Force for 20 years before that. I have always tried to assist ANY user that asks how to do something. I am an Avaya Certified G3R Administrator and even with my background the NEC SV8100 PCPro or WebPro are so poorly written, like a tabbed spreadsheet instead of a relational database, making finding event he simplest of tasks difficult.

I read a very disturbing post, from Coral Tech, in response to a basic question on how to configure a phone on an NEC SV8100 that should have been an easy answer for even a beginner to use and get their question answered. The response was very snarky and did no good in assisting the user.

If this site is doing as it says and removes posts that do not help, that should be the first to go. It added no value to the forum at all.

Also, there are techs on here that will assist and then delete the posts, in an effort to hide what they did perhaps, instead of leaving them up there for other’s references and use. I am sure that there are enough customers out there that will pay for assistance, however, not every company can pay for service and are looking to keep their equipment up and running.

Shame on you, Coral Tech, for not assisting when called upon for help. You are not elite and are truly not a support professional.

Last edited by USAF1914; 04/07/16 01:27 PM.