OK Good Advice.

We are getting ready to replace with a unified solution, but it is little off and we need something to Stop Gap.

I used to work on CP/M and SCO Unix before PC-Dos so OS2/Warp does not scare me.

I was able to find a refurbished EVMC with OS2 Warp and the company will load with 8.223 ADVAP.

I was able to get a hold of our local Phone Guy, but alas, he does not do intertel anymore.

I feel confident I can move My PAL, Extra voice Card and maybe old Hard Drive from the Dead Board to the replacement board and see if I can get it to POST.

The current one does not even give a BIOS screen anymore so it is not simply a bad Hard Drive but a dead Board, either bad RAM or blown CPU filter caps(They look Swollen to me).

My PhoneGuy mentioned the database backup did not store any of the audioTex recordings so Even if I was able to restore my database, I still have some rerecording to do.

I will try to move the old Hard Drive, and if that fails, I will put the refurbished HD back on the refurb EVMC and restore + rerecord.

Thanks Again.