Hi guys,
First awesome forum. This is really the only non-esi published info I have found that is helpful in learning my esi system.

Is it possible for a user to reset the NSP? Being a user, ESI won't talk to me and I'm pretty sure my problem is that I have a hung connection locking my NSP and need to reset it.

I can program just fine through my telephone interface so I know my password and I know it works. But through system programmer or system administrator - when I try to connect to the site through NSP - my site will prepare the system handshake and then attempt to Validate the password three times and then password validation fails. I believe this is because a connection to this site was opened and then the program was closed without disconnecting.

Any ideas? I have an installer coming up in a week or so but it sure would be nice to be able to program before then.

esi support seems to have some great people with good technical skills but how frustrating to hear,"Oh yes, we understand your problem, it's not that hard to solve, unfortunately we are not allow to tell you the answer."