Could someone possibly help me with a GVMU problem? It was working fine until I moved the BATT jumper off for a few minutes then back on thinking I could set it up from scratch. Instead I seem to have upset it.

In eManager, when I look at Card Assignment (100), there is no GVMU option only LVMU. If I choose LVMU for pcb type in that slot then check Maintenance > Hardware Info and Control > Exp. Cabinet 1, it shows the card as Disabled by Fault:CR

If I manage the card via RS-232 using VM Manager (v1.7) then everything looks fine, I can connect, view port status, set the date & time, change system parameters etc. I've set the pbx_type to CTX100 as recommended but whatever I do the pbx can't see the VM ports on the GVMU. Maintenance > Licensing > License Information shows I have two VM licences.

I don't have the I&M manual for the GVMU and nothing in the CIX I&M seems relevant.

The ACTU3 software is AR5.20 MT062.00
The GVMU1F software is F4.1.0c

The MIPU24 works fine as does the ASTU and I can call between IP and analogue phones.

I can only guess that there are a number of GVMU system parameters that have to be exactly right to allow it to integrate with the CIX100.

If anyone can offer any advice I would be grateful! TIA.