Hello all,

Long time lurker, with a problem.

I'll preface this with the fact that I have very little experience with PRI.

We have a customer that has recently switched to a PRI circuit, which I was able to get up and going with no problems. Inbound and outbound are both fine, with one exception.

This is for a small Rural Electric Power Cooperative.. when they have an outage and several people attempt to call in at once, it exceeds their call capacity (capacity currently is 12 concurrent calls via Access Point).. trouble is, that the 13th and higher inbound callers hear a recording of "I'm sorry, this is not a working number". Must be a Access Point recording, as I'm not aware of that recording on a Samsung VM.

This also happens when they call forward the lead DID to an answering service (after hours), when more than 2 calls get forwarded.

I feel like the provider (Access Point) does not have something configured correctly, however they (Access Point) keeps telling the customer that I do not have the "hunt group" setup correctly.

Is there something that I am missing.. is this something that you have experienced before?

Again, I have very little experience with PRI.. so I may be missing something very basic.

Thanks,
Robert
---