Originally Posted by Coral Tech
R4+Z giving information and walking someone step by step through something as easy as a serial connection is whole different thing. I think you are mistaken, the latest time I checked sales NEC was doing pretty damn good and still #1 in the SMB market (which is HUGE btw). FWIW knowledge and logic are never worthless.

I'm happy for you guys doing so well in the marketplace, here in Oz it is a completely different story. Over the last 10 years, NEC's market share appears to have declined markedly. For example, the state I live in, the office has lost about 60 percent of it's technical staff, there is no longer a state manager and pretty much all the admin staff have gone and this is in a state that makes Texas look small! During a boom period here NEC has gone backwards and I have yet to see them doing much to reverse the trend.

Other sites will walk people through their problems, whilst it is the prerogative of the owner of this site to say no to offering that level of assistance, people will only go elsewhere if we don't help so that path is self destructive, What more can I say!