SoCalJake thanks for taking time to respond, I do appreciate your time. I have my inbound trunk group now pointing to a single ring destination which is ext 9999. Ext 9999 is the Call Router ext in the system and is programmed as the second circuit for the reception phone, ext 1500, there is an MPDM installed on ext 1500 to support the second circuit. I had been using Call Routing Table 1 for incoming but wanted to move back to the call router app and redirected ring back to ext 9999. All test calls were made using active DID's. You are right nothing has been unprogrammed on the Oaisys side, the only thing I did was shut the Oaisys app's down on the pc. I agree I thought the only thing I needed to do was start the Oaisys again and redirect incoming ring to the call router ext. There is one thing that has changed, we used to have a Symantec firewall that connected the Call Router pc to the phone system and that had been replaced with a Cisco Pix in the last few months however all of the Oaisys Net Server clients on the call router pc still see the phone system and all client status shows connected and green. Is it possible that the Ciso is less forgiving than the Symatec and may be shutting down a port necessary for communications between the Call Router and the system? Again thanks for help.