I have a customer in need of a simple AA menu programming by tomorrow. Press "1" for Dept 1 (Station Group 1), Press "2" for Dept 2 (Station Group 2), etc. I've read through Samsung Programming Guide and their few examples. I have a fair understanding of how the components work. However, Samsung doesn't seem to have a similar example to mine for reference. They do have several more complex scenarious that I'll probably never use. I already had customer record their prompts. I understand where to put the prompts in the Day Menu. However, I'm not following the logic on the "1" , "2", "3" input linking to the Station Group ex 5001,5002, 5003. I have Goto's, Trans, etc & MNU/EXT# options but no SG's. Seems like it should be much similar than it is. I've searched We Op and Internet and seemed to compile all the reference available regarding AA except lots of good examples. Am I missing an Samsung Officeserv AA bible somewhere?? Some starter help for my example would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

P.S. PBX OfficeServ 7200S v4.81 (in skin VM). Also, is there a way to DM transfer or FTP the default prompts 1001-1005 from another 7200s system? Customer unintentially recorded over them.

Old Network Guy and New Phone Guy, CLI=MMC?