Hi there!

I am trying to figure out why calls to our front desk are being forwarded to our old IT extension after business hours instead of going to voicemail.

I have a Samsung OfficeServ 7100 system with mostly iDCS 18D handsets. I have tried clearing the DND and forwarding functions on the handsets by dialing 400 and 600 respectively but it doesn't seem to have any effect.

I have been using the Samsung Installation Tool software which seems to be exceedingly complicated. And the documentation is terrible, and (as a software dev myself) the entire application was written in Engrish with no meaningful glossary to explain all the needless abbreviations.

I've spent a lot of time fumbling around and the closest thing I could find in the Installation Tool software related to this is "MMC 5.15.6 - Call Forwarding", which doesn't seem to contain anything that links these two extensions together.

I would really like to put this issue to bed, but I am running out of ideas. I was hoping one of you experts could point me in the right direction.

Thank you! 2thumbs