Hello,

Please excuse my ignorance, this isn't exactly my expertise. We installed an Iwatsu Adix vs several years ago in our small church. It has been rock solid and a wonderful little system. I was able to run the cabling to the phones pretty easily but when it comes to the programming, I'm lost. I do have some telecom folks at work, but they are not familiar with the brand (they are Avaya folks you should have seen their faces when I said Iwatsu, lol) Anyway, I'm wanting to add an analog polycom to the SLT port. We have two trunk cards but really are only using one with two separate phone lines connected. When connecting the analog phone, it works in terms of dialing from extension to extension, however, I need to be able to dial out and get dial tone to dial out. Coworker thinks it's just a programming change. Any suggestions? I will say this was programmed by someone else and I have no idea where the software is, so is this something I can do via the rs232 cable and not need the programming software? Again, sorry if this seems so basic.