I have a CIX670 with a BCTU1A with software version 3.10 and is exceeding it's licensed ports. I added a BEXU1A thinking that would add more ports. I'm still getting the following error when adding an extension even after initializing:

CTX Error: (0x360b00) Facility=0,Severity=0,Command=200,Error Code=54,Data=0
"The quantity of lines, ISDN channels,and PDNs entered exceeds the number of ports licensed with this processor."

We have a total of 102 PDNs (including 5 IPT_Ls, 16 SLTs, 16 voice mail circuits and 65 extensions), 23 PRI B Channels, and 4 analog lines. The cabinet is configured as follows:
Cabinet 1: BEXU1A, BCTU1A, IES32, (4) PDKU2 for a total of 32 digital lines), RCOU, BPTU
Cabinet 2: (6) PDKU2 for a total of 48 digital lines, RSTU2, LIPU-X, BSTU1.

I tried to see if I could disable one of the PRI B channels and add an extension in it's place. It worked but when I tried to re-enable the B channel, I got the same error. Only thing I could think of is that I need an actual license through FYI. Unless of course, I missed some steps. I'm hoping to avoid this as I don't even know if the company that installed this is still in business. Anyway, I appreciate any help or suggestions. Thanks.

Ron