I got a hold of one of the local Panasonic dealers in the area. Like any good salesman, he didn't feel that he could upgrade my system in good conscious. He didn't think it was the financially responsible thing to do. Instead, he wants to sell me a whole new system. Like THAT'S financially responsible! Even after explaining that I am on Social Security disability and that this is just a home phone system, he still wants to go with a new system.

A little background on my situation - I was in a car accident in California 11 years ago and have been disabled since. Because California is so expensive, it's hard to live on what SSDI pays. So I decided to move someplace cheaper. I bought an old school in a tiny village in Michigan. I've purchased this phone system piece by piece on eBay. My system consists of the KX-TA624 configured 6x16, 2 Caller ID cards, Door card, KX-TVS50, 4 Door Phones and 7 KX-T7731 Phones. The system has been working great for me. Being alone in a 20,000 sq ft building it's convenient having phones everywhere so I can answer calls, or more importantly, door phone calls.

So, whether I can find the firmware or not, I'm pretty committed to this system. However, I'd still like to be able to use the KX-TVS50 the way it was intended on the system. Does anyone have any other ideas? I wouldn't expect it would be so hard to find one EPROM for this system.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Regards,
Brian